Spring Boho Fashion 2022
It’s that time of year again where you can ditch the jackets and break out your favourite Boho dresses. It’s also a great opportunity to refresh your wardrobe with some new bohemian pieces! In this blog post, we are going to discuss how to put together your spring boho look with these 11 steps. If you’re looking for inspiration on what clothes to wear, check out our Pinterest board featuring tons of different outfits!
- The first step to dressing for spring boho is choosing the right clothes. This means taking advantage of lighter fabrics and more breathable clothing. If you’re looking to revamp your wardrobe, consider a new dress or skirt – they are perfect for this time of year! You can find bohemian dresses at thrift stores, on eBay, and at stores like Charlotte Russe. Once you’ve chosen the clothes for your boho outfit, it’s time to accessorize! Beaded necklaces are a great way to add some bohemian flair – layer them with other necklaces or wear one as is. A fringe purse will also give any spring look a bohemian vibe, as will a floppy sunhat.
- For the next step, it’s time to think about your shoes! Booties and sandals are both perfect for spring boho looks. If you’re going for a more casual look, opt for sandals with straps or embellishments. For a dressier outfit, go for a pair of booties with a heel.
- Now that you have your clothes and accessories sorted, it’s time to think about makeup! A natural look is perfect for boho fashion, so go easy on the eyeshadow and blush. For lips, choose a light shade or go without any lipstick at all.
- The next step is hair! Boho hairstyles can be as simple or intricate as you want them to be. If you’re looking for a quick and easy style, try pulling your hair back into a messy bun. If you have more time, try creating some braids or waves.
- The seventh step is deciding what to wear underneath it all! A white tank top is a perfect option for spring, or you could go with a lace bralette if you’re feeling daring.
- Step number eight is adding some final touches to your outfit. This might include earrings, bracelets, or a watch. You could also add a flower crown or headband for an extra boho vibe.
- The ninth step is deciding what to wear on your nails! A french manicure with a light pink shade will look great during the spring months. Boho nail art would also work well – you could go for some flowers or geometric shapes if that’s more your style.
- This brings us to our final point, which is choosing the right bag to complete your look. A woven or tasselled purse would be perfect, or you could go for a more rustic option like a leather saddlebag.
With these 8 steps, you’ll be able to put together the perfect spring boho outfit in no time! So what are you waiting for? Get started on your new look today!